Business Development and Coaching
- Business Planning
- Establishing and managing annual Coaching cycle to improve productivity
- Drive business processes forward with Consultants
- Analysis of industry and target market to inform business plan
- Provide monthly Business Review
- Marketing, advertising and promotion planning as required
- Branding design input and management of corporate materials
- Maintenance of social media and web development
- Organise and manage client feedback process
- Social media management
- Managment Accounting
- Project-managing internal communications
- Full business management support to Director of Television (including writing speeches, responding to freedom of information requests and letters, preparing agendas, taking minutes, advising on business direction)
- Liaison with key senior leaders across all BBC divisions
- Devising change management plan for new commissioning cycle
- Creating and launching ‘TV Business Cycle’ – a series of meetings involving key leaders in the commissioning process to bring the development of programmes from script to the screen.
Press Index is a French media monitoring agency, based in Paris. They have international clients such as Sony for whom they monitor all paper and web based media for their own mentions and to keep abreast of competition.
- Speaking fluent French
- Leading team of 5 people, marketing planning, generating leads for the sales team
- PR planning to put in place a professional image of Press Index in London
- Business development through travel and communication with Paris HQ strategic planning
- Securing professional relationship/partnerships with key UK market leaders and associations
- Marketing technological capabilities as a market leader, including IoD seminars/Expos/sales presentations
The Golden Tulip in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania is a 5 star hotel which fully opened in January 2003.
- Developign and launching marketing strategy to budget
- Recruiting and training local marketing team
- Producing corporate direct-marketing materials, conference marketing and events materials
- Devising business development plan for target audience – including PR and sales presentations to UN Agencies, World Bank, Embassies (VIPs – Ambassadors, High Commissioners), Government Agencies, Multinationals and international tour operators.
- Achieving market placement of the hotel’s services and facilities