- Step 1 – Mission and Vision – review current processes, market analysis, competitor evaluation.
- Step 2 – Consulting – share results, understand processes, organisational structure, staffing needs and direction.
- Step 3 – Processes – suggest improvements, discuss logistics, coaching, agree scope and method of working.
- Step 4 – Finance – Management accounts analysis – identify trends, efficiency, productivity, profitability.
The business case for coaching is clear: cutting costs, improving productivity, attracting and retaining talent and enhancing reputation, but top of the list must be innovation. Successful coaching spurs innovation and has the potential to create opportunities for companies to tweak or radically improve their products and services in a way that allows their business to grow and become sustainable. This can only happen with effective leadership.
How can effective leadership enhance innovation? What impact does effective coaching have on organisational change?
- improved management and leadership;
- more creativity, empowerment and ownership unleashed in the business;
- underpinning effective implementation of organisational change through supporting teams and individuals;
- greater commitment from recipients of the coaching;
- higher retention of key people who feel valued.
At our initial consultation we can review your existing processes, systems and recommend improvements. We will then be in a position to spend some time establishing new ways of working and enhancing existing ways, so you can get on with earning fees.
Market Research and Planning
Whether you are a start-up needing to expand quickly or you have been in the industry for a number of years and are witnessing a lot of change, we can help you consolidate your existing contact base and research new markets to assist in your innovative direction. Once we have the contacts in place, we will write a Marketing Planning Report outlining the most profitable ways to target your new market.
We work closely with Breeze People who provide support at all kinds of events on the ground. We have a wealth of experience in organising events, be it a conference or a more intimate social networking opportunity, from conception to reality to make it unique and memorable. We can help you target your chosen market, contact them without being intrusive, design invitations or construct emailshots, source locations at affordable prices with our numerous industry contacts and set the wheels in motion.
Recognition and Awards
We are skilled and experienced in assisting companies to achieve awards in their professional and innovative business methods. This, in turn, will attract recognition and business from new and existing markets. Let us help you become the leader in your market.
“When we’re happier and healthier, we’re more productive. Collaboration and relationships are stronger. Creativity is boosted too, and every organisation relies on innovation. We work in the US a lot, and many companies even put it on their health insurance.”
Andy Puddicombe, co-founder Headspace (…has been asked to work with over 100 major firms such as Credit Suisse, KPMG and Deloitte).